COMA (Creative Original Music Adelaide) is a not-for-profit volunteer run association supporting the presentation of original music in Adelaide.
COMA was formed by a group of Adelaide-based musicians passionate about increasing opportunities in Adelaide for the performance by both emerging and established artists of quality original music from the genres of jazz, improvised music, new classical and electronic.
Since its inception in 2005, COMA has presented ongoing concert series on the first and third Mondays of every month without interruption, as well as additional special events. Many of these performances have been recorded by engineer Marty Jones and subseqeuntly mastered by Jarrad Payne and are available for download on Bandcamp.
- Sam Cagney - Chairperson and Artistic Director
- Jamie Capatch - Artistic Director
- Django Rowe - Assoc. Artistic Director
- Liz Charlton - Treasurer
- Emily Tulloch - Grant-writing Coordinator
- Anna Coleman - Secretary
- Alex Taylor - Social Media Coordinator
- Lewis But-Husaim - Mailing List Coordinator
- Logan Watt - Video Operations
- Lyndon Gray - General Operations
- Angus Mason - General Operations
- Nicholas Pennington - General Operations