Larry Ash (born 1983) plays guitar and sings for Priority Orange. In 2008 he was temporarily the second guitarist in Mammoth alongside Josh Barohn (ex-Suffocation), and was a member of Blood Red Renaissance from 2009-2012.
He also works as an audio engineer, and has recorded studio projects for bands including Abeyant, Manifesto, Blood Of Abaddon, Convict Anatomy, and live recordings of Emily Smart, SE BON KI RA, Cam Blokland and The Spatchcocks among others.
Bands[edit | edit source]
As guitarist except where noted:
Current[edit | edit source]
- Priority Orange (2005-present) - guitar/vocals
- Skyhammer (2016-present) - bass
- Across The Maelstrom (2012, 2016, 2018-present)
- Izera (2015, 2018-present)
Former[edit | edit source]
- Icecocoon (2014-2015)
- Blood Red Renaissance (2009-2012) - guitar/backing vocals
- Manifesto (2012, 2014) - bass
- Deaf Friends (2008)
- Mammoth (2008)
- The Cheese Of Cheeses (2002-2008)
Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Fender Stratocaster guitar
- Hagstrom Swede & Super Swede guitars
- G&L ASAT guitar & M2000 bass
- Peavey, Aguilar amplifiers
- BOSS, Digitech, Vox, Korg, MXR/Dunlop, Ibanez, TC Electronic pedals
- Native Instruments Guitar Rig
He is sometimes seen wearing a guitar strap which reads "A Delectable Medley Of Fromagian Splendor".