Max Tulysewski (born August 26, 1994) is a multi-instrumentalist, producer and composer from Adelaide, SA.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Tulysewski has played drums with a number of notable bands in the Adelaide music scene including the Bearded Gypsy Band, Donnarumma, The Heggarties, Big Daddy's Discotheque, The Cortex Shift, Live It Up, Aura Form, The Here Away, Diamond Dolls, The Thieves, Super Team, Mammoth Logic, The Blue Katz and is a snare drummer for the Heathfield Renegades and The Bigfoot Collective.
In 2012, he formed Max Madman & The Heck Yeahs and began composing his own original music. The bands début EP, Live at the Ed Castle, was released through Open Grave Records in 2013. Tulysewski then began further song-writing projects with Superdose Gangway in 2016 and Team Friends Unite! in 2019.
Tulysewski currently endorses Metro Drum Co. and is completing his Bachelor of Music at the Elder Conservatorium of Music with a major in Jazz Performance on the drums.
Discography[edit | edit source]
With Tom Kneebone
- A Kind of Strange - (2009)
With Bearded Gypsy Band
- Bearded Gypsy Band - (Stobie Sounds, 2010)
With Aura Form
- Illustrious Impact [Part 1] - (2011)
- Vesica Pisces - (2016)
- Live at the Ed Castle - (Open Grave, 2013)
- Overnight Sessions: Vol. II - (Open Grave, 2013)
- Eggcorns and Mondegreens - (2017)
With The Heggarties
- Incidentally - (2014)
- The Heggarties - (2017)
- The Girl in the Lighthouse - (2015)
With The Cortex Shift
- Quest Of Chin - (2016)
- Songs in the Key of Lunch - (2017)
- Live at Wizard Tone Studios - (2018)
- Moose Sluicing Is Not The Answer - (2019)
With The Here Away
- The Timepiece EP - (2016)
With Superdose Gangway
- Twenty-Six Songs in Twenty-Sixteen - (2016)
- Monsoon Season - (2017)
- Temple Bay - (2018)
- Demerit - (2020)
- Famousish - (2016)
- Billy Billy - (2017)
- Alien - (2018)
- Rollercoaster - (2018)
With Team Friends Unite!
- Better Than Me - (2019)
With The Bigfoot Collective
- Masterplan Special - (2020)
- Bigfoot Strut - (2020)