Rob McDade is an experimental multi-instrumental musician based in Adelaide.
As a guitarist, he has been active in the local music scene since the late 1980s - in groups, most notably Boating Accident, and Cat Ballou. Since the mid 1990s McDade has worked primarily as a solo musician, recording, scoring films, and performing live.
McDade has won several SCALA FOOM Awards for instrumental guitar pieces, including his most famous work Dickhead in a G-String.
- Earthrock - (1995)
- Touched by the sun - (2003)
- Terrafirma - (2007)
- Exposure - (2013)
- Planet of the apps - (2015)
- Electronic Adventures Vols 1 & 2 - (2016)
- "MMXVII / I" - (2017)
- In search of the lost [live recordings] - (2017)
- Infection control - (2019)
- Crimson Sky - (2020)