The Wipeouts was a country band from South Australia active in the 1980s.
The Wipeouts performed locally in Adelaide and rural S.A. and were quite popular as a support band. They held shows with Wall of Voodoo and Jason and the Scorchers as well as being regular supports for lots of interstate bands. The genre of their music has been described by a band member as 'country trash'.
- David Hansford - keyboards
- David Henderson - guitars, vocals
- Andrew Murray - saxophone, guitars, vocals
- Clinton Doyle - guitars, vocals
- Simon Weston - Drums, vocals